With the competition in the transportation industry getting increasingly more fierce every day, it’s important, now more than ever, to find new and innovative ways to save money and look to make your business even better.
Fleet Management in the Transportation Industry
The right fleet management solution can improve your operations, allowing you to put more time and effort into the important things that can put your business ahead of competitors.
How can a limousine service benefit from a fleet management solution?
- Looking to save money on fuel? With proper monitoring, your fleet operators will have a better idea on how to save money on fuel. By keeping track of the fuel consumption of each vehicle in your fleet, you’ll pinpoint the vehicles that are using the most on fuel or may be charging unauthorized fleet credit card transactions.
- You can easily prevent over-paying your workers. By electronically recording clock-in and clock-out times, you can have faith in the fact that you are paying your workers exactly what they deserve.
- The technology at-hand can help your drivers stay on track, routing them to get where they need to be in less time.
- End unauthorized use of vehicles by always knowing when your fleet is in motion, no matter the time.
- Provide your customers with the information that they want: some basic info on the driver, ETAs, and even the route of the driver.
Len Capobianco, VP of Operations for Concorde Limousine saw the benefits of fleet management for his limousine service: “The module was easy to install and is “user-friendly”. Our dispatch department finds it very helpful when we have to find the closest chauffeur for remote location pickups. In particular, the option to view the chauffeur’s current location with respect to the pickup or drop-off location is extremely helpful for many reasons.”
Fleet management software can not only keep your business competitive but will increase the efficiency of your operations, saving you money in the long run.